I do really intense gymnastics, and I really love it. But, my friends are starting to get mad at me, because every time they invite me places I can’t go because of gymnastics. They have started to not invite me to things, and they have started to not talk to me! I try to tell them that it is just right now, since I am practicing for a tough competition, but it doesn’t help. What should I do! Should I stop being so committed to gymnastics and spend more time to with my friends, or should I just forget my friends and focus on gymnastics?
Should I be less committed to gymnastics, or should I let go of my friends?
- Find new friends, who respect your dedication to gymnastics. (75%, 3 Votes)
- Talk to your friends more, try to really make them understand what is going on. (25%, 1 Votes)
- Forget your friends, if they are that mean to you, that they aren't worth it! Focus on gymnastics! (0%, 0 Votes)
- Just stick it out, do your gymnastics, and when the competition is over you can go back to the way things used to be with your friends and you. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Your friends are worth it, just let go of gymnastics a little. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4
- Should I quit gymnastics?
- What activity should I do? HELP!
- Should i dump him?
- Should I Tell Him?!
- Should I move on?
This question was submitted by Claire