My mom and dad are going to London for Christmas this year, since it is their super big 15th anniversary, and they didn’t do anything for their 10th. That means that for me It’s either Christmas with my crazy grandma, or christmas with my older sister who is a junior in college (I’m 14)! I’m not too too close with my grandma, but if I go with her, it will include the common, good old Christmas traditions that I love. I am super close with my sister, but if I go with her it won’t include much of the normal Christmas things I’m used to having, and that I love. What should I do!?
Should I spend Christmas with my grandmother or sister?
- Go with your grandmother, you can get closer with her, and get Christmas traditions too! (82%, 9 Votes)
- Go with your sister, your close with her, so it will make up for missing the Christmas Traditions (18%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
- Who should I spend Christmas with?
- Should I Go To Seattle With My Older Sister
- Should I go with my sister to prom?
- Christmas Party or Just Chill With A Friend
- Should I ditch her?
This question was submitted by Audrey