The guy I like has three little sisters who are about 7, 5, and maybe 4. They are SO sweet, and my crushes’ Mom has asked me if I want to babysit them a few days a week, while she is at work, and my crush is at football practice. Should I say yes? I mean, what if it is so awkward that I am in my crushes’ house! What if it will ruin my chances with him? But at the same time, maybe it will bump up my chances with him? And besides, I don’t want to turn down a huge babysitting opportunity! What should I do?
Should I start babysit for my crushes' little sisters.
- You should totally babysit for your crushes' little sisters! It will be a great job no matter what happens between him and you! (88%, 7 Votes)
- Ask your crush about it casually. Say like, "Hey, your mom offered me a babysitting job at your house... do you think I should do it?" Or something like that. (13%, 1 Votes)
- Babysit for them, it will bump up your chances with your crush! (0%, 0 Votes)
- Don't babysit for them, it is WAY too risky. You might lose the only chances you had with your crush! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 8
- Should I go to the end of the semester dance?
- What should I tell my boss?
- Should I start excercising so i will be close to skinny before i start high school?
- Should we date now or wait to see what happens?
- What do you think I should do about him?
This question was submitted by Maggie