There is this boy in my class that used to like me. I liked him back for a while, and then my feelings kind of faded. I started to like him AGAIN and I’m not sure if I should say anything. I keep hearing from people that he’s really close to that he still likes me, but I’m not sure. He texts me ALL THE TIME and talks to me a lot at school and stuff, but he does that with this other girl that I KNOW he doesn’t like that way. We text a lot and talk about things I usually wouldn’t be comfortable talking about with a boy. But you could still never be sure. And even if deep down I am sure, then maybe I just want to hear it from himself that he likes me. He acts like he likes me. I even catch him staring at me sometimes, but I don’t know how to bring it up in a conversation.
What's Wrong With Boyz?
- Play the random question game (either in person or by text or email) and ask who he likes (87%, 20 Votes)
- Forget about it and wait for him to tell me (9%, 2 Votes)
- Just walk up to him and say, "Hey, do you still like me?" (4%, 1 Votes)
- Pass him a note in class asking if he still likes me (a little blunt, but a good way to get a straightforward answer) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Have one of his good friends talk to him for me (0%, 0 Votes)
- Just leave it alone. Don't talk, think, or ask about it (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 23
- What’s Happening?
- Do I Take Him Back?
- What Should I Do?
- Summer Crush Vs. School Crush
- Should I leave him for him…?/:
This question was submitted by Taylorlautner'shot215