I have this “frined” who only talks to me when she needs something. For example, “I’m having some issues at home, can I come over?” “I’m bored, can I come over?” “I have no one else to hang out with…can I come over?” She has lived with us twice because of family issues. I feel really bad about the problems that she is having, but after we have helped her, she tosses us aside like an used tissue. I hate it that she doesn’t appreciate anything we do for her. Plus, she hangs out with the wrong people and they are just setting her up for bad choices. I have tried talking to her about this before, but she gets really angry. Her birthday is coming up and she didn’t invite us to the party, when just last week, she was living with us. I don’t know what to do with this girl anymore. Please help!!!
Should I Tell My Friend That She is Setting herself up for Bad Decisions?
- Should I confront her again? (50%, 1 Votes)
- Should I just brush it off and move on? (50%, 1 Votes)
- Should I just keep serving her every need? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 2
- How do I tell them?
- Is this a real friendship?
- Competitive friend, is she too much?
- Forgive or Forget
- Christmas Party or Just Chill With A Friend
This question was submitted by JB