Okay, so i get good grades in school, im on the volleyball team, im in student council, and i like to run and swim. I have art class this semester and got a final grade as a C. my mom started yelling at me saying “YOU GOT A C?!?!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? I BET YOU WERE GOOFING OFF WITH YOUR FRIENDS!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IN THAT CLASS IS SHOW UP AND COLOR A PICTURE! MARIAH IS PASSING THAT CLASS AND SHES ONLY IN 6TH GRADE!” (btw mariah is my sis and im in 8th grade and shes in 6th) but all i did was bottle in what i wanted to say and leet her yell. i felt so steamed up and stressed from school and drama and bus issues that i felled at her “GOD FORBID I DO ONE DAM THING WRONG!” and now im in my room crying and thinking some pretty nasty things about myself like i always do and just wanting to escape everything and be done with it. so what should i do? how do i deal with this? and why? its not like things will get anybetter… please post comments if you have any other advice fro me
What should i do?!?!?!?
- forget it even happened (63%, 15 Votes)
- talk to someone (thats why im on this webpage) (25%, 6 Votes)
- give myself some time to settle down (13%, 3 Votes)
- be mad at everyone (0%, 0 Votes)
- bottle everything up until i explode (0%, 0 Votes)
- die (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 24
- Should I transfer out of gr 11 drama ?
- Should I be mad?
- URGENT!!! How should i finish my school year btw theres ALOT of drama at my school?
- should i talk to him straight out or wait for him to notice me?
- Should I Tell My Friend That She is Setting herself up for Bad Decisions?
This question was submitted by RJK