So, I’ve liked this guy on and off since like, 5th grade. There are times, when I’m like, “O my goodness, he’s so cute”, and other times when I’m like, “Why do I even like him?” Lately though, I’ve liked him a lot. We are going to have our first kiss, but I don’t know what happens after that. We are going to separate high schools, so I don’t know if we’ll just date long distance, or after middle school, just go our separate ways. I’m so confused! Help!
Do We Date, or Move On
- Stop Things Where They Are Now. No Need To Get Too Far With Something That Won't Last (56%, 15 Votes)
- Date Long Distance (It may be on and off, but we can make it work) (22%, 6 Votes)
- Let it Play Out By Itself. The Time Will Come To Talk About It (22%, 6 Votes)
- Move On. We're too young to try any long distance stuff (0%, 0 Votes)
- Just Ignore It All Together. No Point Worrying Over Something You're Sure Won't Last (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 27
- Am I A Jerk, Or Is He Over Reacting
- Should I kiss him first?
- To forgive and forget?
- Do I Take Him Back?
- Who should I like……hot guy or cute sensitive guy
This question was submitted by pickleluvr215