Ok, so I was at a friends house on Saturday and My other friend texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a fish fry with her. I said i couldn’t go cause i was gonna be at my friends house all day. So at two o’clock we heard a knock at the door and I saw the friend that invited me to the fry. She was all happy to see my friend then she saw me and became silent. She didn’t even say “hi” to me she took my friends hand and led her to her car! I was still my friends house and my friend was leaving me there! And this wasn’t the first time she stole a friend from me. I’m confused because I don’t know whether or not to forgive her, AGAIN.
Should I forgive my friend?
- Should I forgive her? (56%, 5 Votes)
- Should I stay mad at her? (44%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 9
- Should I start excercising so i will be close to skinny before i start high school?
- What should I do about a “friend” that puts me down?
- Should I move with my Mom or Dad?
- Should I forgive my Dad?
- Does my friend trust me?
This question was submitted by Skylar