Every quarter for choir, we do a project, which can be anything from a report about a composer or a concert review. Since this is my last year of choir for probably while, I want to try to attempt to do a solo. I narrowed it down to these two songs because they’re in my range and I can get sheet music for them. I just need your guys’ opinions.
What should I sing?
- Chicago by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young (73%, 8 Votes)
- Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (27%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
- Which activity should I join?
- Should I take choir or micro worlds?
- Should I date my best friend’s boyfriend??
- Did she forget me??
- What song should I sing?
This question was submitted by Always an enigma