Allrighy. So, I would be very uncomfortable telling them that I’m bi. I have a lesbian friend who hasn’t told her parents about her yet. I want to be her girlfriend and go to a-prom with her next year, but is really worth all of that discomfort???? I am crying my eyes out right now and really need your help, guys. So desperate, adelaide* *name has been changed.
Should I tell my parents that I'm bi(as in not straight not lesbian)??
- Tell them straight out (60%, 9 Votes)
- drop a hint (20%, 3 Votes)
- be secretive but dont lie if they ask (20%, 3 Votes)
- dont tell (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
- Should I go with my sister to prom?
- Do I Take Him Back?
- I’m in desperate need of help!
- Why did he “friend-zone” me?
- Who should I like?
This question was submitted by Adelaide