I have always had a kind of 6th sense where I acurately judge people on what kind of a person they are. So far I’m 100% correct, as long as it doesn’t involve my friends.
Now my BFF is always forgiving people that hurt her. An ex friend of mine has phisically injured her(that was taken care of), and will probably become a teen mom and my BFF(we’ll call her Guilty) said she would help our ex friend(now called Annoying). According to Guilty she feels responsible for Annoying because she sent her to rehab for cutting.
Annoying is always texting Guilty. Where are you, when can you hang out, we should skype…. I feel like 1)Guilty is betraying me by not giving me the time of day and 2)If she is so responsible for Annoying, why does she talk dirty about her to me.
My delimma is that I don’t think I should have a shady friend like that, but my 6th sense doesn’t go into play here.
What should I do about my BFF?
- Keep her and explain your feelings (60%, 3 Votes)
- Drop her. Move on. Say goodbye. (40%, 2 Votes)
- Just avoid her until she needs to talk to you (0%, 0 Votes)
- other. Leave a comment (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5
- Should I be the first to tell him?
- Is she a true friend?
- Should I tell Her
- Should I stay friend with this person?
- Who’s My Perfect Guy?
This question was submitted by KFFF